Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Date Night

The train we love to ride. We are members of the TN Valley RR Museum, so we frequent this place!

This was our special Valentine Day outing (the day after.)

Pretty table setting. We were served salad, soup, dinner, and dessert. If my Gramma Parker had written this, she would give details, so I will in her honor. I ate tossed salad with honey mustard dressing, tomato basil soup, spinach & rice-stuffed chicken breast, mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans, and cheese cake. Yummy!


(Left to right): Bobby, Susan, Steve, and Jan

En route to the train station.

Nana and Pop Pop came over to spend the night with us, and more importantly, babysit!! Bobby and I had a wonderful evening with special friends, Steve and Jan. We had a great time on the dinner train ride to/from Chickamauga. The meal was fantastic, we all agreed. When's the next date??!!