Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hobby of Mine

Anybody who knows me knows that I like to scrapbook. This page features the third time that Robby sang in church. Precious!

I love these black and white photos of Johnny.

Johnny climbing around a flower bed in our back yard; boys in the wagon ready for a zip around the yard in the leaves. (Obviously, these were taken in the fall.)
A recent page from Johnny's scrapbook.

One of my favorites in Robby's scrapbook.


I absolutely adore the picture of Clyde and Robby together featured on this scrapbook page. I don't think there is anything Robby would rather do in life (at this age, anyway) than "play" outside with Clyde. They take hikes in the woods, rake leaves, walk around the neighborhood, play with Molly, Clyde & Mary's dog, and piddle around the yard. Clyde is truly Robby's best friend in the whole world. If and when we do actually move, he will miss him terribly, I know.