
This wasn't really a park, per se, but it did provide some outdoor fun for the boys and me (while Bobby was in class each day.) I think that's what they mean by "cheap entertainment."

What an unusual tree! It was easy for both Johnny and Robby to climb, so it was perfect.

I made Robby stand beside this cactus. I had to show Bobby a picture of how large it was since I knew he wouldn't believe me when I described it. If you think Robby looks rather stiff in this picture it's because he is. He was afraid he would be stuck by the cactus!

We spent literally SEVEN (7) hours at the magnificent Phoenix Zoo and loved every minute of it! Is this the coolest tree house or what?! We played here three times during our visit at the zoo. A creek, complete with canoe, runs underneath the tree house. Inside, the tree house is designed just like a little house with upstairs loft and all.

Well, this one isn't real, but there were many, many real animals roaming the hills.