Saturday, April 5, 2008

Day Three - I'm a Phillie!

Colin escorted Bobby and his classmates (& families) to a Phillies game. Do you think that he resembles Tom Hanks? I do!

Neither Bobby nor I had a clue about any of the players on either team (ha!), but it was still a blast to attend this game. The boys absolutely loved it!


Johnny, to our surprise, got into it as much as we did! He clapped whenever the crowd did, sang whenever the crowd sang, and entertained everyone in our group all the while. :)


Johnny with cheeks stuffed full of peanuts! The unlimited supply was hard to resist, I'll have to admit.


The Phillie Fanatic was a hit with Robby & Johnny. Quite entertaining and very, very goofy.


Johnny explaining the last play to one of the guys in our group. :)


View from where we sat.


Do we look like we are having a good time? Yes, we are/did!! We couldn't believe that we were given free tickets for box seats! Talk about luxury!

Us just before we entered the stadium.



Inside the box seat section where we sat. Unlimited food, comfortable chairs, heated room, access to indoor and outdoor seating, fabulous view, gosh, what could be better? I'm curious to see how the boys react whenever we take them to a game at home. Ha! They will say, "Let's sit inside," or "where are our peanuts?"



Bobby and the boys enjoying the great food and snacks we were served.