Friday, April 25, 2008

Johnny's First Hair Cut

Well, today was finally the day. I absolutely love Johnny's curly hair and really didn't want to get it cut. Today, Bobby decided it was definitely time when he saw Johnny twirling his own hair with his fingers. Ha! The above picture shows the end result. He still has a couple curls and definitely waves in his hair.

I took this picture of Johnny in our yard just before we left for Super Cuts.

Johnny happily walking to the van . . . totally unaware of what is awaiting him. Ha!


We had planned to have Johnny sit on Daddy's lap (like Robby did for his first hair cut), but that lasted about one minute. He kept reaching for me and saying, "Mommy! Mommy!"


Poor little Johnny was not a happy camper throughout this hair cut. He squirmed, screamed, and shouted, "Down! Down! Down!" I don't know how in the world Marcella managed to cut his hair without cutting off an ear, but she did just fine.


Well, this position worked for awhile. :) No more haircuts for Johnny for quite awhile!!!