We are taking the next "step" as God leads our family. After months and months of having our house on the market, we received an offer and accepted it. So, we are now in the process of waiting for the buyer's loan approval, paperwork completion etc. Bobby and I both feel a sense of relief, in a way, knowing that we are moving to the next phase of this journey. We look forward to house hunting and can't wait to see how God leads in that area of our lives.
It will be sad to leave this lovely city that I know as home now. It will be so difficult to leave our wonderful church family. And, it will bring tears to leave family and friends here. But, we look forward to what awaits us, i.e. a new town, new church, and new friends.
"Lord, I am so thankful that You will go before us and lead the way."