Saturday, May 10, 2008

Birthday Bash at Riverpark

Today was Robby's 5th birthday party. He celebrated with his friends at Riverpark. (Left to right: Chandler, Ben, Luke, Robby, Johnny, and Bradley.) We had such fun! Thankfully, the overcast sky prevented us from being too hot. What a blessing! Plus, Bobby, who arrived early with Johnny, found a picnic table (the last one!) right beside the water, so we enjoyed a nice breeze.


Have you heard of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey"? Well, this version of the game is called, "Pin the Spur on the Boot." Ha! I promise I did not rig the game in anyway, but Robby placed his spur right on the heel.


I love this shot of Robby aiming Ben's gun at, hmmm, not sure who or what.


Off to the playground!



Jackson Bakery cake is always delicious!



Robby's badge, hat, and boots. The funny thing is that it is not just party theme items. He wears these all the time! :)


"Thank You, Lord, for precious friends and a fun day with them."


Menu: hotdogs, chips, punch, cake, and ice cream. Poor Steve and Jeff, who brought Chandler and Ben, had to endure the delicious smell of ribs, steak, and chicken grilling all around us while they ate hotdogs with us. Ha!

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Robby, happy birthday to you."


I think he likes it.


Gift from Mommy, Daddy, and Johnny.


"Just what I wanted!" Baseball helmet, glove, ball, and bat.



What a crew! :)