Friday, June 20, 2008

Where have we been??

If you wonder why I haven't posted in quite awhile, well, look above and you'll see why. This is Robby's SECOND round of illness since we moved to Lebanon!! On day ONE of living here, Bobby got a stomach bug that lasted four LOOOONNNNGGGGG days and of course he was gracious enough to pass it on to all of us! :) (How I managed to escape with only 12 hours of illness is, well, just God's grace . . . so I could take care of everyone else!) Both Robby and Johnny got the stomach bug and things seemed okay for a week . . . until Robby became ill with a fever that would just not go away. On the third day, he was fine for several hours and then the fever returned. On day four, I took him to the pediatrician and found out that he has a viral infection in his adenoids, tonsillitis, AND pink eye! Good grief! Needless to say, he has been like a little dish rag all week just lying around, sleeping, and in general, miserable. Poor little thing! I keep praying that Johnny will not get any of this. As a result of all of the sickness, Johnny's second birthday party has been postponed twice already. I really don't think it bothers him, though. :)