Daddy's silly brother, Ricky, along with Laura, Lesley, and Steve.
Aunt Lynn read to the boys. I don't think Lindy was that interested. Ha!
Gifts: guitar, shirt, shorts, animal crackers from Aunt Lynn; tool set and $5.00 from the Davis family; biplane and dump truck from Nana and Pop Pop; splash balls from Robby; ball and glove from Mommy and Daddy; multi-purpose tray from Aunt Laura.
Our two-year old enjoying his monkey party.
Nana, Lesley, and Lynn
Ricky, Laura, and Pop pop
What's in here?
Good thing he has a big brother to help unwrap things, right? :)
Johnny loves blowing out candles. Again, Robby offers to help. Speaking of that, it reminds me of when Johnny unwrapped his gift from Aunt Sher that he received in the mail. I read the card to him and said, "Look, Johnny, Aunt Sher sent you $5.00!" He said, "No!" and Robby immediately said, "I'll take it!" What a good big brother, always willing to help out. Ha!
Uhhh, wouldn't you say he's pouting?
I don't think he's praying at this moment.
Getting a grip.
Okay, I'm fine now!
This is how the day began.