
This is the beautiful yard of my lovely friend, Elodia. She and Floyd opened up their home to us for our first-time visit to Chattanooga as non-residents! How strange! We had a great time, albeit brief. Elodia, unfortunately, was out of town, but we did enjoy a nice visit with Floyd.
I love their barn that Floyd built. It is great as a back-drop for pictures.
Bobby and I, inspired by Elodia's yard, plan to terrace our own backyard in the months/years ahead.
The boys posing for me. :)

This pose was Robby's idea. Really. :) I love it!!

Isn't this yard just gorgeous?

Breakfast at Floyd and Elodia's. I think he only spilled one drop.
Jacob was enjoying his morning nap before Robby took this picture. Ha!
I suppose these fire hats belong to Elodia's grandkids. Well, of course I let the boys play with them!

After spending one night at their house, Bobby worked on the train all day while the boys and I visited friends and attended a birthday party. It was so wonderful to see former neighbors, as well as my dear, dear friends, Misty and Jan, at Andrew's party. We had a ball!! Next, we were off to ride the train ourselves.

Bobby on the right working hard. :) He loves every minute of it!
Bobby & Robby dressed alike today. Ha!
Johnny had to pose with Daddy too.