Tuesday, September 2, 2008

AWANA

Leaving AWANA club for the night. Robby earned his vest, handbook, and bag tonight! Hurrah! I am so thankful that we found a church that offers this wonderful Bible memory program for children.
Awww, look at my little Puggle. :)
This is Johnny's first club!! He is two and old enough to attend AWANA Puggles. It is the sweetest program for little ones and I am so glad that I can work in Johnny's class. This is Robby's third year in AWANA, so he is a Spark now. He really loves the club and is making friends quickly. He memorized John 3:16 quickly and easily and is working on the next several verses.
This is Johnny putting his attendance sticker on his card.
Some of the Puggles in our class, along with Mr. Jeff, the teacher.

Snack time!


Jeff and Christy are the sweetest young married couple! They are wonderful leaders for this class. Christy has the sweetest voice and I just love to hear her speak to the children. Jeff is so good with them too and I love the fact that he plays the guitar. The children really enjoy that too as he and Christy lead the singing. Their daughter, Emily, is not in this picture, but she's in our class too.