Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dale Hollow Camping Trip

Heading home is always hard because we love to camp. But, we are already planning the next trip! :)

The drive home is easy for Johnny.


Robby drove the boat for awhile. Can you tell he liked it?


Yikes! Look who was swimming just 30 feet from Robby and me!!!


While taking the picture below, Bobby yelled, "There's a snake!" He wasn't kidding! Needless to stay, we swam quickly to the boat, climbed abroad, and did NOT get back into the water.

Robby and I swam quite a distance and so Bobby took our "victory" picture. Ha!



We had fun jumping off the boat and swimming in this and that cove.


We passed this pretty bluff. The scenery was just beautiful.




Captain Williams


Whew!


Yahooooooo!





I'm so glad Bobby suggested renting a boat for 4 hours. We had a great time.


Playground at the campground.


This is Johnny's favorite face to make right now. :)


Love it!


I LOVE Johnny's crinkled nose smile. :)


Gosh, he's cute!


I think he found a bug on the bed and is showing it to Robby.

We canoed two nights on the lake and so enjoyed it! We let Robby jump out of the boat and swim for awhile and of course he loved that.



This was the best ribeye I've had in years and years and years!

Acting goofy. :)


Being sweet. :)


Sweet dreams, little one.


This is one of Bobby's favorite parts of camping: the chance to nap. Ha!


Robby enjoyed swimming with some children at the park.


Johnny much prefers the playground no matter where we go. :)

Digging again. :) Oops, sorry for the revealing picture of Robby. Ha!



This is the clearest lake in Tennesee. The water is just beautiful and perfect for swimming.




If only Bobby could learn to relax! :)


Our campsite was at the end of a cul-de-sac and had a huge "back yard."

Johnny loves to fish too, but we've learned to keep our distance when he's casting. :)


Robby enjoying his new fishing pole.

I love this picture of Bobby and Robby. Dad, you would have loved fishing here!

Isn't this adorable? :)



Another beautiful sunset.

This was the view from our campsite. Simply gorgeous!


They simply must dig. There's dirt . . . they dig. :)

Bobby setting up the camper.

I just loved watching the sun set over the lake while sitting by the fire. If you don't like camping, you don't know what you are missing!