Thursday, December 24, 2009

Williams' Family Christmas

Bobby practicing his ballet routine. You can't see his feet, but he is on point. :)
Here comes Santa Claus!

"I'm a rootin' tootin' cowboy . . ."

What a pretty profile, don't you think?

Nana's prayer: "Thank you, Lord, that you gave me such beautiful children!"

Inside Rick's thought life: "Is this all I got for Christmas?!!!"

Later, Rick has this thought: "Well, since I didn't get much, I'll steal Johnny's toys!"

Aunt Lynn and the two little cowboys that she just spoiled rotten!!! (Thank you!!)

"Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters."

I love this interaction between Mary Lane and Johnny.

Cousins are the best!

Can you find one "happy" person in this photo??

Oops, I slipped the same picture in twice. Oh well, it is rather cute, don't you think?


Fun together.

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas."

Guess who? :)

Okay, all you beautiful Williams' children, you have to admit your Dad looks kind-of cute here!

"What are you lookin' at?!"

Love the hair, love the smile. Katherine, girl, you've got style!

Yum.

"Touch my eggs and I'll shoot!"