Saturday, January 9, 2010

Camping in Tampa

Ta-dah! Robby's first lost tooth on 12/31/09!!! He has been waiting for this day. :) Funny, but his first permanent tooth already had come in behind his baby teeth.
Peek-a-boo, Johnny!

New tooth behind, loose tooth in front. Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.

See? It's almost ready to fall out!

Breakfast of champions: scrambled eggs, sausage, and . . . chocolate animal crackers.

Aunt Laura and Uncle Ricky gave the boys this game for Christmas. Oh my goodness, we all love it and play it all the time now! Sher, if you happen to read this, I promise I won't burn the game. :)

Yes, it was a tad nippy in Florida during this visit. No, we didn't lay in the sun on the beach.

Caught cowboy

Cozy cowboy

Cool cowboy boots. Thanks, Aunt Lynn. :)


Like I said, it was nippy, but we still wanted to eat outside.

Awwwwwww