Monday, March 24, 2008

"The B-i-b-l-e"

This precious Bible was given to me as a baby shower gift from the staff at Westview Elementary School (where I was teaching prior to giving birth to Robby.) Robby was born 5/12/03 and I started reading the Bible to him every night on 5/15/03. I have read one chapter each night to Robby, and now Johnny too, since that time, so of course we have read this Bible through many, many times. The boys really enjoy this time together as a family each night and it means so much to Bobby and me too. It is so wonderful to know that they are learning truth and recognize that these Bible stories are about true events. Speaking of Bible, care to listen to a neat song about God's Word?

Click on the "play" button above to listen to Robby & Johnny's rendition of Johnny's favorite song!