My annual Mother's Day gift, a plate from Clay-n-Stitches, came in today! I love the colors the boys selected, and of course having their handprints on the plate. (front) (back) Johnny had help signing his name on the back. Ha!
All aboard our blog to discover what Robby & Johnny have engineered for the day! The boys chug along "full steam ahead", and I'm not just blowing smoke!
I have been a Christian for over 30 years. I love Jesus and desire to follow Him. What other course is there? I am so thankful that God gave me a wonderful husband and two precious little boys. What gifts!
If you want to see an enlarged view of any picture featured, just click on it!
Good News
Jesus said, "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He hath sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised."