Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our new house

After working in Nashville one day last week, Bobby drove by the house and took these pictures. Unfortunately, he didn't get a photo of the front of the house, but rather a picture of the house across the street. Ha! They have a huge farm with cows. When we first looked at this house, that was one of the selling points for me. :) We were in the bonus room looking out the window into a lovely green pasture full of cows and tears filled my eyes. Ha! I love it and am so excited that Robby and Johnny will grow up in such a beautiful area of Tennessee. Hopefully, my "dream" of getting a pony for them (like their Daddy had as a child) will become a reality in the near future!


This is the view of the back yard from the porch. A creek runs along the back of the property, but is concealed by the trees. Robby, especially, will absolutely love that!


This is the back of the house. Deck and/or patio potential. :)

Bobby was standing at the back of the property looking at the back of the house. The front yard is very small and is mainly the circular driveway, so the majority of our .918 acres is back yard. I like that! The yard, as you can see, is sloped.


Bench seat inside the playroom/classroom/office/whatever. Ha!


This is the view from the playroom window.





Great room.
Entrance into the house with marble flooring.


Kitchen. You really can't tell the color scheme in these pictures.



Breakfast nook. I love that there are long windows on two sides overlooking the back yard. It will be nice sitting there for our meals enjoying the view. Oh, I forgot to mention another major selling point for me was that the dining room actually accomodates our dining room furniture! Every house we have looked at, with the exception of one other, had a dining room that was too small. When I saw this one, again I knew this was the house. Ha! We are going to visit the house again in a week, so I'll take more pictures and post them afterward.