I am soooooo glad that I started packing weeks ago! I have no idea where in the world all of this stuff in our house came from, but I am sorting through it little by little, which has actually been kind-of a fun process. "Give away, throw away, and pack away" is the tune in my head these days. In case you are moving or know somebody who is moving, Barnes & Noble gives away boxes daily! They have been my supplier . . . for free!! Hmmm, this box looks like just the right size in which to pack the boys. Ha!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Time to Pack!
I am soooooo glad that I started packing weeks ago! I have no idea where in the world all of this stuff in our house came from, but I am sorting through it little by little, which has actually been kind-of a fun process. "Give away, throw away, and pack away" is the tune in my head these days. In case you are moving or know somebody who is moving, Barnes & Noble gives away boxes daily! They have been my supplier . . . for free!! Hmmm, this box looks like just the right size in which to pack the boys. Ha!